Rates at Growth & Recovery
As independent practitioners, each therapist in our office sets his/her own private pay rates. Not all our providers accept insurance. Please inquire from each individual provider.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Some, but not all of our providers accept insurance. We currently have select providers on panel with:
- Evernorth Behavioral Health (Cigna)
- United Behavioral Health / Optum
Cash, check, or major credit cards. Copayments are due at the time of service.
Our talented registered interns offer deeply discounted rates. Please inquire.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, please be aware that you will be charged a late cancellation/no show fee.
Contact & Scheduling
Questions? Want to schedule an appointment? Please contact us for further information.